You need an experienced criminal defense attorney who can protect your rights and get results. At Jarvis Law, PLLC, we have been successful in getting criminal cases dismissed, mitigating punishment and winning at trial.
Just because you have been charged with a offense does not mean you are in fact guilty. DO NOT plead guilty to any offense without first contacting Jarvis Law, PLLC for a free consultation. Our goal is to keep a conviction off of your criminal record. As a seasoned and experienced criminal defense firm, Jarvis Law, PLLC understands that criminal records often prevent people from finding gainful employment, housing, educational opportunities and even qualifying for loans. We will carefully review the facts of your case for applicable defenses and work with the District Attorney in an attempt to dismiss or reduce your charge. When negotiations are not successful, we have the skill and knowledge to represent you in trial.
At Jarvis Law, PLLC we also understand the financial aspects of dealing with the court system. While representation fees vary depending on the type of case, we will provide quality representation at competitive prices with payment plan options. We may be able to handle your case without you having to appear in court. Call us today for a free phone consultation for your criminal matter.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Abuse and neglect
- Arson and burning offenses
- Burglary, breaking or entering, and related offenses
- Crime against nature, incest, indecent exposure, and related offenses
- Disorderly conduct, riot, and gang offenses
- Drug offenses
- Fraud, forgery, false pretenses, and related offenses
- Uttering forged instruments or instruments with false endorsements
- Kidnapping and related offenses
- Larceny, possession of stolen goods, embezzlement, and related offenses
- Lotteries, gambling, and related offenses
- Motor vehicle offenses
- Obscenity, exploitation of a minor, and adult establishment offenses
- Perjury, bribery, obstruction, resisting arrest, and related crimes
- Robbery, extortion, and blackmail
- Sexual assaults
- Threats, harassment, stalking, and violation of domestic protective orders
- Trespass, property damage, and littering
- Weapons offenses