DO NOT sign your traffic ticket and agree to pay it off without first contacting Jarvis Law, PLLC for a free consultation. Traffic citations create two potential issues for you. First, traffic citations classified as moving-violations typically result in points on your license, which can ultimately lead to DMV suspending your driving privileges. Second, when points are assessed to your driving record, your insurance company reserves the right to increase your insurance premium for a period of three (3) years. We urge you not to accept these penalties without first talking with us.
At Jarvis Law, PLLC we know the North Carolina traffic law and we strive to handle most speeding and similar tickets for $99.00*! Although receiving a traffic citation can be stressful, we want to make this process as convenient as possible for you. We will go to court on your behalf to negotiate a reduction of your ticket with the District Attorney in order to obtain the best possible result. This keeps you from having to take a day off from work and allows you to avoid the anxiety of court proceedings.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Driving while license revoked
- Driving while license revoked for an impaired driving revocation
- Driving while commercial driver’s license disqualified
- Failure to appear after an implied consent offense charge
- Impaired driving
- Impaired driving in a commercial vehicle
- Operating a commercial vehicle after consuming alcohol
- Operating a school bus, school activity bus, or child care vehicle after consuming alcohol
- Habitual impaired driving
- Driving by a person under 21 after consuming alcohol or drugs
- Serious injury or Death by a vehicle
- Aggressive driving
- Reckless driving
- Street racing
- Hit and run
- Passing or failing to stop for a stopped school bus
- Failure to sop, move over, or slow down for an emergency vehicle
- Speeding to elude arrest
- Speeding in work zone
- Speeding in school zone
* Most speeding tickets can be handled for $99, contact us today regarding your specific situation.